|Hometown:||Barrie, Ontario, Canada|
|High School:||Barrie Central|
Highlights and 2015-16 Game video.
#4. UWGB vs. Tulane. 25 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 5 steals.
#4. UWGB vs. Marquette. 22 points, 10 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks.
2015-16 (Senior Season)
• Named the 2016 Horizon League Defensive Player of the Year, first Phoenix to do so since Julie Wotja (2011-12).
• Selected to All-League Second-Team and All-Defensive Team
• Logged career-high 48 minutes in HL Semifinal win over NKU (3/12), hit game-tying triple in final seconds of first OT.
• Scored a season-high 25 points, going 10-of-14 from the charity stripe at the Paradise Jam vs. Tulane (11/27).
• Recorded a career-high seven steals in Green Bay’s non-conference win at Drake (12/6).
2014-15 Season (Junior)
- Named to 2015 Horizon League All-Tournament Team
- Led the Horizon League in free throw percentage (.860, 80-93)
- Led team in scoring during the conference tournament totaling 61 points, scoring 24 and 27 points against Milwaukee and Youngstown State respectively while going 27 for 30 at the free throw line
- Notched career-high 27 points against YSU in Horizon League Tournament semifinal game
- Tallied 17 points in NCAA Tournament game against Princeton, also grabbed eight rebounds
- Started in 32 of team’s 33 games (lone non-start came on Senior Day)
- Finished third on the team in scoring with 9.6 PPG and second in steals with 49
- Recorded 14 games in double figures, which tied for third on the team
- The 27 points scored on March 13 was the most by any player in a single game during the 2014-15 season
- Led the team in minutes played with 1,042 and minutes per game with 31.6 MPG
- Played in 45 of potential 50 minutes in team’s double overtime victory at Purdue scoring 20 points
- Recorded five games as the team’s leading scorer
- Led team in 20-point games with three on the season
Started all 32 games for the Phoenix after missing most of previous season with an injury...Led the Phoenix in scoring with 367 points while finishing third with 66 assists and 42 steals...Collected Second Team All-League honors...Named the Horizon League Player of the Week after posting 23 points in a win against Wright State (1/25)...Totaled her third 20+ point performance of the season (23) while also dishing out a career-high eight assists at Cleveland State (1/18)...Posted back-to-back 20+ point performances after scoring a career-high 25 points against Milwaukee (1/11) and 22 points versus UIC (1/8)...Recorded first career double-double (14 pts., 10 reb.) in a career-high 35 minutes against SDSU (12/7)...Named the TD Bank Classic Tournament MVP after averaging 12.5 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.5 steals in 26.0 minutes of action, shooting 70 percent (7-10) from three against Siena and host Vermont...Led the Phoenix in scoring with a career-high 16 points against Siena (11/22)...Scored a then-career-high 13 points in back-to-back games at St. Bonaventure (11/15) and Duquesne (11/17)...Made first career start in season opener against Northern Illinois (11/8)
Played a season-high 17 minutes and had a career day at Marquette (12/8), recording six points and a game-high six steals...Scored her first collegiate points on a three against Richmond at the Cancun Challenge (11/24)
Member of Canada U18 Junior National Team...Three-time MVP at Barrie Central...Named Defensive Player of the Year sophomore season...Rugby Team MVP...Earned Athlete of the Year honors all four years at Barrie Central
Parents are Margaret Mulder and John Lukan...Older sister Megan played for Green Bay from 2010-15 and is currently participating with the Canadian National Rugby Team...Business administration major with an environmental policy & planning minor